accessorize laguna bronzer, accessorize makeup, colorbar, colorbar foundation sponge, colorbar makeup brushes, colorbar skin stay the day fixing mist, haul, health and glow accessories, lakmé, lakme skin stylist cc cream, makeup, maybelline, mua cosmetics, mua kissalicious lipstain fruitilicious, mua undress me too eye shadow palette, pond's flawless white deep whitening facial foam, vaseline total moisture body lotion
I am officially broke. I have shopped too much in the last few months..but it’s not saying much considering that the stuffs that I bought are only the very basic of my makeup needs that finally got fulfilled! With this, I end my makeup purchase for the next 6 to 7 months..Fair? Hehe I know you guys agree!Read on! Here’s what I got :
1. MUA Undress Me Too eyeshadow palette : coz a girl’s got to have a neutral eyeshadow palette! And what better than Urban Decay’s Naked 2 dupe! 😉
2. Accessorize Laguna bronzer : My first bronzer ever! Fabulous bronze glow this one gives! Very natural, very sexy!
3. Pond’s Flawless White deep whitening facial foam : I’m not mad about whitening products but this one I read somewhere that it is good! I have tanned a bit and thought this would be a great time to try it out! It’s really non drying and keeps my fCe smooth and soft. And smells lovely too!
4. Colorbar Stay The Day fixing mist : Pretty much India’s affordable and working answer to MAC’s Fix+! It gives a fabulous glow and makes my makeup stay put! Yayy for that..I feel it sets my makeup better than MUA pro spray, but these 2 make it to my wonder list for being a fabulous combo! Want to know why? Well that is for another post!
5. Maybelline Color Show nail polish in Coral Crush : Lovely coral pink!
6. MUA KissProof lipstain in Fruitlicious : Dark, intense fuchsia lipstain with a felt tip marker!!
7. Colorbar Glitter nail paint in Disco Gold : My first glitter nail paint ever! It is a lovely mix of both dull and sparkly gold glitter that is not chunky yet dense! Love ♥
8. Lakmé Skin Stylist CC cream : It’s a great daily wear tinted moisturizer with SPF 20.
9. Vaseline Total Moisture Body Lotion : Without doubt the most intense body lotion for me.
10, 11 and 12 : Colorbar brushes and sponges!
13. Health and Glow cushioned paddle brush: Got this for blow drying my hair straight. Does a good job!
14. Colorbar Moss Green eye pencil : FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE 😛
So here’s my humble haul for you’ll 😀 Do lemme know in case you’ll want anything reviewed first! Except the CC cream, coz I’m prolly the last one to buy it after the whole world has tried, reviewed and finished a tube! Lol 🙂
And I was typing this post while in office..haha this is my way of sweet revenge for making me work on a festive weekend! It’s Diwali, for heaven’s sake, tomorrow! 🙂